Nor Farhatul Fairuzah started studying the Quran and Tarannum at the age of 5 and participated in recitation competitions at the age of 7. She holds a Bachelor's Degree with Honors (Al-Quran and Al-Sunnah Studies) at UKM.
Her parents (Hajah Jaliah Haji Simin and Allahyarham Haji Panut bin Haji Markum) are also former Qari and Qariah. Her father had been recognised as a Qari around the 1990s and her mother, a Qariah in 2004.
Farhatul Fairuzah enjoys listening to and singing Arabic songs in her free time since she was 14 years old as a means to learn how to speak the Arabic language, thereby improving the quality of the pronunciation of the verses when reading the Quran.
Delving into the study of the Quran and often sharing her interest through Instagram, she managed to attract the attention of netizens with more than 700,000 followers, especially teenagers who are interested in learning more about the art of Tarannum. So that some of them send video recordings of reciting the Qur'an to be checked for tajwid or taranum that is sung.
Throughout her life, she received accolades, awards and gained achievements as follows:
- March 24, 2022: Top Rising Achievement Award In Al-Quran Recitation (Tilawah)
- December 2021 - 2022 : Dakwah Yayasan Dakwah Islam Malaysia (YADIM) Icon
- October 2021: ‘Kemanusiaan Cinta Syria Malaysia’ Icon
- 2019: National Youth Figure
- 2019: Qariah Champion in conjunction with the 61st International Al-Quran Recitation & Memorization Ceremony (MTHQA) Year 1440H/2019 at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center
- 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017: National Level Tilawah Al Quran Champion
- Co-host of ‘Geng Ngaji’ Season 1-3 on Astro Oasis
- Became a Host in ‘Program Bicara tentang Bidadari’ on Astro Oasis
- Monthly presenter at Gema Haflah on Al-Hijrah TV
- Qur’an Teacher at Nasyrul Quran